Expert Articles 2013
- Organic Tobacco – the Ultimate Secret to Quitting Smoking Naturally!
- Natural “Stop Smoking” Method 14AndOut has better results/success rate than all 4 conventional methods combined!
- Biocidal-Chemical “Triclosan” named in FDA/Colgate conspiracy to conceal research showing toothpaste chemical that puts consumers at risk!
- The latest investigations (in the field of organic and superfoods) throw new light on heavy metal toxin testing!
- Beat Anxiety and Cigarettes at Once with this Special Report!
- Natural News Tracker: Organic Foods and Superfoods most important investigations of 2014!
Flickr Photo Lessons
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: 14andout
Cold turkey is the hardest way to quit smoking, especially without any help. Some smokers pull it off, and they never go back to smoking cigarettes ever again. Hurray for them! The rest of the population, well, that’s another … Continue reading
Natural “Stop Smoking” Method 14AndOut has better results/success rate than all 4 conventional methods combined!
From the 1930s through the 1950s, there were Camel cigarette advertisements where doctors recommended their favorite brand and even suggested that they help with digestion if you smoke them between courses at Thanksgiving dinner. Here’s one slogan that was used: … Continue reading
The REAL reason most smokers can’t quit nicotine is because it’s the aspirin for their cigarette hangover – the very chemical intoxication they’ve self-induced with the previous cigarette. Within 35 to 45 minutes of smoking a cancer stick made … Continue reading
According to Natural News, bad eating habits and toxic food, drinks and skin care products can lead a person right into depression, anxiety, panic attacks and basic ill health. Certain combinations of food additives, like MSG and aspartame for example, … Continue reading
Hello World! Food habits can determine who we are! In fact it can act as the guide to the spiritual life!
According to Natural News, food is spiritual. The variety and type of food we eat determines the kind of health we will have and our overall well-being as well. If you eat real food, raw food and organic raw food, … Continue reading
The greatest fear of quitting smoking is the fear of the feelings of anxiety, depression and overall “crankiness” from the withdrawals of nicotine. Any smoker who has tried to quit in the past knows that this is a very tough … Continue reading
According to Natural News, cigarette smoke is a complex mixture of chemicals. Cells in the human body are exposed to this toxic heavy metal combination and incur oxidative damage on the DNA level. The metal particles are carried in the … Continue reading