Expert Articles 2013
- Obama government’s handling of Ebola issue raises more questions rather than pacifying the general public!
- Jon Entine – Journalistic Fraudster and Health Hoax Perpetrator
- Ebola survives on surfaces! The CDC lied, again!
- Nobel Prize winner says you may be able to transmit Ebola BEFORE symptoms show
- Breaking Ebola News by Natural News Tracker! Media censoring of info on Ebola!!
- Staged opposition to Ebola quarantine in New York now uncovered by Obama Administrations next “play” to spread pandemic
Flickr Photo Lessons
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: ban gmo
This industry “front-group” specialist is like a chameleon selling you on whatever the big corporations have to say that’s nice about food toxins – the American Council on Science and Health being one of those main entities of corporate style … Continue reading
Some people believe that regularly smoking the 7,000 chemicals in commercial cigarettes is the quickest way to get cancer in the world. Other folks believe that artificial sweeteners, because they taste so sweet, trick the body into ingesting them and … Continue reading
According to Natural News, bad eating habits and toxic food, drinks and skin care products can lead a person right into depression, anxiety, panic attacks and basic ill health. Certain combinations of food additives, like MSG and aspartame for example, … Continue reading
The greatest fear of quitting smoking is the fear of the feelings of anxiety, depression and overall “crankiness” from the withdrawals of nicotine. Any smoker who has tried to quit in the past knows that this is a very tough … Continue reading
According to Natural News, cigarette smoke is a complex mixture of chemicals. Cells in the human body are exposed to this toxic heavy metal combination and incur oxidative damage on the DNA level. The metal particles are carried in the … Continue reading
“Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” -Mike Adams U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer. You can … Continue reading