Expert Articles 2013
- ……And you thought your medical insurance will take care of your bills?
- Quit Smoking and check into Dill as your most powerful supplement/super food for healing your lungs!
- Which causes cancer more quickly: cigarettes, diet soda or GMOs?
- Stop Smoking using new “Behavior” Rituals: Replace and replenish; 14AndOut tells you how:
- Organic Tobacco – the Ultimate Secret to Quitting Smoking Naturally!
- Natural “Stop Smoking” Method 14AndOut has better results/success rate than all 4 conventional methods combined!
Flickr Photo Lessons
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: ban gmo
Some people believe that regularly smoking the 7,000 chemicals in commercial cigarettes is the quickest way to get cancer in the world. Other folks believe that artificial sweeteners, because they taste so sweet, trick the body into ingesting them and … Continue reading
According to Natural News, bad eating habits and toxic food, drinks and skin care products can lead a person right into depression, anxiety, panic attacks and basic ill health. Certain combinations of food additives, like MSG and aspartame for example, … Continue reading
The greatest fear of quitting smoking is the fear of the feelings of anxiety, depression and overall “crankiness” from the withdrawals of nicotine. Any smoker who has tried to quit in the past knows that this is a very tough … Continue reading
According to Natural News, cigarette smoke is a complex mixture of chemicals. Cells in the human body are exposed to this toxic heavy metal combination and incur oxidative damage on the DNA level. The metal particles are carried in the … Continue reading
“Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” -Mike Adams U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer. You can … Continue reading
It is needless to say that human lives have now become more complicated than before. The complications are arising from discontent and unhappiness and diseases play a very important part in making life unhappy. So, by curtailing the prevalence of … Continue reading