Expert Articles 2013
- How many chickens do you kill each year with your “appetite for destruction?”
- The Health Ranger Mike Adams predicted this kind of Fukushima “exposure” disaster for the U.S. Navy and the mass media had their usual blackout!
- Don’t get fooled by the name of the product that you are consuming. They contain more of “junk’ elements and less of fruits!
- The circle of power and the delivery of misinformation
- Top name brand cereal makers using chemical-derived gelatin “gunk-chunks” for “fruit” – is this illegal?
- Preppers are in the millions now, not the tens of thousands, for the BIG FOOD Doomsday!
Flickr Photo Lessons
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: gmo fruit
Corporate Hi-bred “children” now have hybrid brains – thinking GMO pesticide-laden food is safe and natural
DuPont, one of the chemical giants of the biotech, big agriculture industry, is stooping to the lowest, most sinister, most diabolic, insidious way of spreading lies, cancer, and toxic food in America. That’s right, Dupont, fronting as Pioneer Hi-Bred, is infiltrating … Continue reading →
Vaccines are regarded by many as the first line of defense against diseases. Innumerable men, women and children are being vaccinated daily all over the world in order to protect them from deadly diseases. The unaware multitudes often accept these … Continue reading →
Huge Natural News Store Release: Organic Chia seeds from Argentina arrive after a year of global crop failures!
Organic chia seeds are back! They’ve been very difficult to find for the past year due to a wave of global crop failures caused by floods and drought. These crop failures, coupled with increasing awareness … Continue reading →
http://buzz.naturalnews.com/000638-Monsanto-aspartame-artificial_sweeteners.html From the makers of Agent Orange, DDT, GMO, RoundUp Ready crops like corn and soy, rBGH milk, and other agents of cancer comes Aspartame, that awful synthetic sweetener that’s sweeping America! Agent of cancer: THEY ARE SELLING US POISON … Continue reading →