Expert Articles 2013
- Quit Smoking before New Year 2015! Here’s how with 14AndOut Natural Method
- The uproar behind the “all lives matter” letter addressed to students by the President of a college in Northampton!
- Hackers wield power with hacks and threats – premiere of movie “Interview” canceled!
- What is the government up to? Is democracy still relevant?
- The clock is ticking: quit smoking and start exercising for 2015!
- How in the world do vegans and vegetarians get enough protein? Oh!
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Flickr Photo Lessons
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: quit smoking
Are you sick of “trying” to quit cigarettes? You’ve tried to lose weight before, right? You don’t have time to exercise or you just don’t feel like it. Has this line of questioning hit a nerve? That’s not the intention. … Continue reading
If you are searching ANY of these key terms in Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter, you are on the right path. You have begun your investigation, which is the best way to find the WAY for YOU to … Continue reading
Welch’s “family farmer owned” fruit juice exposed as a fraud! It’s really 80% GMO corn syrup slow death
Parents try to do the right thing. They try to give their kids fruit juices and vitamins, to counter all that junk food, and give their kids a fighting chance at living a healthy childhood, free from disease and disorder. … Continue reading
What happens when you mix 4,000 chemicals with PRESCRIPTION medication? What happens when the ammonia and the pesticide mix with medications? Do they sweat out those toxins during the most serious “fight or flight” situations? Aren’t those toxins swimming around … Continue reading
In a world where smoking is the most prevalent among all addictions, the task of quitting smoking can really be Biblical. But with the introduction of a new program called 14 And Out, the task seems easier and less time … Continue reading