Expert Articles 2013
- Quit Smoking before New Year 2015! Here’s how with 14AndOut Natural Method
- The uproar behind the “all lives matter” letter addressed to students by the President of a college in Northampton!
- Hackers wield power with hacks and threats – premiere of movie “Interview” canceled!
- What is the government up to? Is democracy still relevant?
- The clock is ticking: quit smoking and start exercising for 2015!
- How in the world do vegans and vegetarians get enough protein? Oh!
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Flickr Photo Lessons
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: turmeric
The REAL reason most smokers can’t quit nicotine is because it’s the aspirin for their cigarette hangover – the very chemical intoxication they’ve self-induced with the previous cigarette. Within 35 to 45 minutes of smoking a cancer stick made … Continue reading
“Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” -Mike Adams U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer. You can … Continue reading
It is needless to say that human lives have now become more complicated than before. The complications are arising from discontent and unhappiness and diseases play a very important part in making life unhappy. So, by curtailing the prevalence of … Continue reading