According to Natural News, the Japanese government’s Fukushima Radiation Health Risk Advisor is convincing people that “people who drink aren’t affected by radiation” or that “laughter will remove your radiation phobia.” Natural News is the only news source in U.S. to publish this account in English. These quack science beliefs are being promoted amongst the people so that they don’t leave the country in the wake of the radiation controversy. The side effects of radiation are being explained by Uwamae Masako, who now lives in Taiwan after having escaped from Fukushima, where he has left behind friends and family members.
For more information, log onto:
Following are some of the statements made by Dr. Shunichi Yamashita giving a propaganda lecture on March 21, 2011 in Fukushima City:
• To tell you the truth, radiation doesn’t affect people who are smiling. Only those who are worried.
• Drinking may be bad for your health, but happy drinkers are less affected by radiation.
• Laughter will remove your radiation phobia.
• If you laugh, radiation won’t get you.
• Internal exposure has 10 times less health risk than external exposure.
• No effect on health below 100 millisieverts radiation exposure
• Children can play outdoors
• Adults over 20 years have very little sensitivity to radiation. Almost zero
• Men don’t have to worry [about radiation]. All we need to do is protect women, children, and infants
• Not a problem if you continue to live here. Just wash your vegetable, that’s all.
• If the radiation level is below 10 microsieverts/hour, it’s safe for children.
• I can tell you this; the health effects [of Fukushima radiation exposure] are minimal.
• We don’t have to worry about the health effects of ordinary people.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the horrifying truth about the Fukushima issue and more, one can easily log onto:
Click here to watch the video on DailyMotion.com.