According to Natural News, Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates, who has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to new vaccine efforts, stated in a recent TED conference,”The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.” He made this statement when he was addressing the issue of CO2 emissions and its effects on climate change. According to him, the simple formula by which one can track CO2 emissions is CO2 = P x S x E x C.
• P = People
• S = Services per person
• E = Energy per service
• C = CO2 per energy unit
For more information, log onto:
If Bill Gates’ statement surprised you, then hold your breath, because there is more. Natural News recently published a list of the next 12 topics that will be discussed at the TED. Have a look and analyze the prevailing situation yourself:
Top 12 upcoming TED talks:
• Why GMOs are so good for the planet (and how to raise the IQs of children by adding glyphosate to sugary breakfast cereals). Talk by Monsanto CEO Hugh Grant.
• Trust your government. Why the centralization of power is good for humanity. Talk by Kim Jong-Un, dictator of North Korea, where TED’s science advisory board resides.
• Why all children need to be put on psychiatric drugs to make them happier. Talk by Merck scientists.
• Animal abuse is okay, because animals don’t have awareness. Talk by the president of Tyson Foods, Inc.
• War is peace. Talk by Barrack Obama, with a special introduction by John Kerry called, “Violence is compassion when committed by a Nobel Peace Prize winner.”
• How chemical additives in foods make children smarter and more successful. Talk by the Grocery Manufacturers of America President Pamela G. Bailey.
• How the surveillance state protects your freedom (and why government needs to read your emails). Talk by U.S. Gen. Keith Alexander.
• Keeping the lower class impoverished is good for society. Talk by Fed chairman Ben Bernanke.
• Why mercury in vaccines is good for children: mercury as an “essential nutrient.” Talk by former head of the CDC (now VP of global vaccines for Merck) Dr. Julie Gerberding.
• Why toxic chemicals in the environment are good for you and your children. Talk by American Chemistry Counsel President Cal Dooley.
• Monoculture feeds the world. Why pesticides, herbicides and glyphosate will save humanity and make everyone smile. Talk by Dr. Henry Miller, with a free pack of genetically modified seeds for all attendees.
• Why the suppression of free energy technology is good for humanity: the joys of fossil fuels. Talk by British Petroleum director Bob Dudley.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the horrifying truths about how vaccines are promoted and more, one can easily log onto: