According to Natural News, the federal government is working on a plan that would mandate black box tracking devices to be installed in every vehicle, with real-time uploading of vehicle location, speed and mileage to government authorities. This Orwellian technology is already technically feasible and will be promoted as a way to increase “highway safety” while boosting government revenues from mileage taxation.
“The devices, which track every mile a motorist drives and transmit that information to bureaucrats, are at the center of a controversial attempt in Washington and state planning offices to overhaul the outdated system for funding America’s major roads,” reports the LA Times.
“[Congress is] exploring how, over the next decade, they can move to a system in which drivers pay per mile of road they roll over. Thousands of motorists have already taken the black boxes, some of which have GPS monitoring, for a test drive.”
For more information, log onto:
This incident brings in to focus three significant issues that are sure to amaze everyone who reads this.
1) The government wants to track your every move
• Track and map all your driving trips.
• Know when you are home or away from home.
• Know where you work.
• Establish patterns of your activity such as when you pick up kids from school or go grocery shopping.
• Know if you attend political rallies, activist meetings, gun ranges or other destinations the government characterizes as being linked to “domestic terrorism.”
2) Government can turn every road into a toll road
3) Two-way communication allows government to control your vehicle
• Shut down your vehicle and disengage the starter, effectively stranding you with no way to drive.
• Lock you inside your own vehicle, trapping you until “authorities” arrive.
• Cause your car to drive off a cliff as a method of assassinating political enemies, then blaming it on their “bad driving.”
• Cause your vehicle to run over pedestrians, thereby earning you a prison sentence for “vehicular manslaughter.” (Yet another way to dispatch political enemies.)
• Through two-way black boxes, the government can even use coordinated vehicle control to do things like build a highway roadblock from 10 cars, cause a massive 50-car accident, or even drive a stream of heavy trucks through the walls of a family residence in an effort to kill a journalist.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the horrifying truth about the Police Surveillance State of America issue and more, one can easily log onto: