According to Natural News, modern children are being poisoned like never before in the history of human civilization. The rate of autism in America has skyrocketed to 1 in 88 children over the last few decades, putting autism squarely in the “epidemic” category.
Top ten ways in which children are being poisoned right now includes:
• Multiple vaccinations that inject mercury, aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde into children
• Mercury fillings
• School lunches that use toxic, processed food ingredients, including sodium nitrite
• Television programming that poisons children’s brains with messages of materialism and inadequacy
• Public education that teaches revisionist history and toxic ideas about society
• Toxic personal care products made with cancer-causing poisons: shampoo, skin care, toothpaste, air fresheners, laundry soap and more
• Toxic hydrofluosilicic acid dumped into the water supply after being mislabeled “fluoride”
• Toxic indoor air environments at homes and schools: formaldehyde, molds, glues and synthetic pollutants
• Video games
• Mind-altering psychiatric drugs
For more information, log onto:
The CDC (Centers for Deceit Control and Procrastination) in their Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report of August 17, 2001, entitled “Recommendations for Using Fluoride to prevent and Control Dental Caries in the United States,” says on page 4 “that fluoride’s predominant effect is after the tooth comes into the mouth and on the surface of the tooth.”
Which poses this question to the CDC, the EPA, and the public health officials: “Why then do we have to ingest it?”
Then there’s the issue of INFORMED CONSENT. Every doctor knows that they can’t force any medication on an individual without their informed consent. The doctor has to tell the patient of the benefits and of any side effects of a prescribed medication. This puts the final decision to take or not take the medication in the hands of the patient. In addition, the patient has the right to question any treatment so as to make a better decision.
Fluoridation clearly violates this principle.
To know more, log on:
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the horrifying truth about the fluoride poisoning issue and more, one can easily log onto: