According to Natural News, in August 2014, Bernando LaPallo turned 113 years of age, and he still has no problem walking at least a mile daily and receiving phone calls from people all around the world who want to hear how he’s done it, and how to make their own lives better. This author and role model keeps it so simple, you don’t need a recipe book or health guide to live to be 110 or better.
- High-quality, organic, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil: use on the skin as lotion; use as salad dressing; known to lessen risks of colon cancer and heart disease.
- Dark, organic chocolate: reduces stress; helps with depression; lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Organic garlic: helps fight coughs and colds; considered nature’s antibiotic; helps with digestion and intestinal problems.
- Organic cinnamon: antibacterial and antifungal; reduces proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
- Organic honey: helps you lose weight; nature’s energy booster; has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Juice organic raw vegetables: a decent juicer costs less than $100.
For more information, log onto:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which most Americans believe is in place to protect our food and guard our health, has instead allowed more than 70,000 chemicals to infiltrate our food supply. Many of these dangerous ingredients are outright toxins, and until we stop eating them, we are poisoning ourselves, undermining our health and allowing cancer to enter our bodies.
Author Sean David Cohen cuts through the myriad symptoms and the labyrinth of technical information in the medical and academic literature to give readers an easily digestible guide to the harmful additives lurking in our food – so you can stop eating them.
In simple language and colorful illustrations, Don’t Eat Cancer provides prudent advice that you can put to use immediately to identify toxic ingredients hiding in processed foods, beverages, gums, candy and even cosmetics and cigarettes that are weakening your body and inviting in cancer every time they are consumed.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the truth about how organic foods can ensure a healthy and fit life, one can easily log onto: