Expert Articles 2013
- Chinese Times Publishing company moves forward with translation of “Don’t Eat Cancer” book
- How TSA airport screeners are subjecting travelers to sexual assault!
- If vaccines are so safe then why has the government set up a Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
- List of Vaccine Ingredients, Secrets and their Dangers – – as posted on HealthWyze!
- Frankencorn to take over Africa – It’s like U.S. exported food terrorizm and Monsanto will stop at nothing to grow it there
- The Toxic “Canola-Oil Food Bar” at Whole Foods and just about every major grocer
Herbal Cures from all over the World
Flickr Photo Lessons
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: quit smoking
Enter nutrition. Exit cigarettes. People think that it’s too complicated to eat healthy, but the reward is phenomenal. You see these people at the gym, going to yoga camps or running down your neighborhood block, religiously, staying in shape. They … Continue reading
Natural News Tracker and 14AndOut Interviews the Stop Smoking King for Natural News Fans – December 24th, 2015
Interview transcribed as Q&A begins here: Natural News Tracker: How many smokers are there in the United States? Stop Smoking King: Over 45 million, half are male and half are female. Natural News Tracker: What’s the secret to quitting smoking? … Continue reading
Are you sick of “trying” to quit cigarettes? You’ve tried to lose weight before, right? You don’t have time to exercise or you just don’t feel like it. Has this line of questioning hit a nerve? That’s not the intention. … Continue reading
If you are searching ANY of these key terms in Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter, you are on the right path. You have begun your investigation, which is the best way to find the WAY for YOU to … Continue reading
Welch’s “family farmer owned” fruit juice exposed as a fraud! It’s really 80% GMO corn syrup slow death
Parents try to do the right thing. They try to give their kids fruit juices and vitamins, to counter all that junk food, and give their kids a fighting chance at living a healthy childhood, free from disease and disorder. … Continue reading
What happens when you mix 4,000 chemicals with PRESCRIPTION medication? What happens when the ammonia and the pesticide mix with medications? Do they sweat out those toxins during the most serious “fight or flight” situations? Aren’t those toxins swimming around … Continue reading
In a world where smoking is the most prevalent among all addictions, the task of quitting smoking can really be Biblical. But with the introduction of a new program called 14 And Out, the task seems easier and less time … Continue reading